Information pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The owner of the processing of your personal data is Exagogica s.r.l. with registered office in Corso Mazzini, 17 66054 Vasto (Ch), CF and VAT 02484100694, in the person of Dr. Alessandro Obino, who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to proceed with the submission of your personal data, you must read and accept this information on how we process personal data. You are free not to grant consent to processing, but in this case we will not be able to process your request for information and contacts. Your personal data will actually be transmitted only after your consent to processing. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code on the Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter also only the “Code”) as implemented by Articles 13-14 of the “EU Regulation 2016/679” (hereinafter also only the “Regulation”), our company, as the data controller, wishes to inform you that the data, collected directly and exclusively from the data subjects by filling out the form, are processed in compliance with the current security legislation. Any liability, civil and criminal, for providing false, mendacious, not in good faith or otherwise different from the truth information is the total responsibility of the person who provided it and no responsibility can therefore be attributed to our company.
Data collected and purpose of processing
We would like to inform you that personal data are collected and conferred through: 1) contact form on the pages of the site (First name, last name, email address, phone, company name). This data will be used exclusively for the purpose of following up your request for information about our services; 2) online support chat (first name, last name, email address). The provision of data is free and optional. In case of refusal, the consequences will be to make it impossible to manage the contact. as well as all personal data included in communications. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the service requested by the user. 3) Registration form for the restricted area (First name, last name, email, date of birth, cell phone) for the provision of assessment services.
Specific disclosures will be posted in the areas of the site set up for the provision of other specific services (assessment provision).
In addition, the personal data provided and authorized may be used for the further purpose of sending/communicating advertising, informational, promotional material about the products/services related to the request made by the user.
Like all websites, app.mundamundis.com also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected is: anonymized IP address, date and time of visit, page visited.
This information is collected for the purpose of:
– Verifying the proper functioning of the site;
– management from the technical aspect of online services to ensure the highest level of service quality and security;
– improving the structure and usability of the site, the services and information published on it, the content of communications
– forwarded via email trying to meet users’ needs as much as possible;
– processing of anonymous statistical reports on site traffic;
– performance of application debugging and analysis, prevention and detection activities in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the site.
Such collected data are never used for user identification or profiling.
Methods of processing
Processing will be carried out in such a way as to ensure confidentiality and security and may be carried out by means of manual, computerized and telematic tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data. The logic of the processing will be strictly related to the illustrated purposes.
Communication of data
The personal data conferred will not be communicated beyond the personnel in charge by Exagogica Srl and much less will be subject to dissemination.
Transfer of data abroad
The app.mundamundis.com website may share some collected data with services located outside the European Union area.In particular with Google (with the Google Analytics service) and the online chat/help service through Tawk.to.The transfer is authorized under specific decisions of the European Union and the Data Protection Authority, in particular Decision 1250/2016 for which no further consent is needed. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=it)
Duration of processing
The data will be retained by Exagogica Srl for as long as necessary to provide the services requested, for the subsequent time required to comply with legal regulations, as well as for the time necessary to allow for possible defense and protection in court.
Rights of data subjects
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and European legislation, data subjects may, in the manner and within the limits provided by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
a) A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
– of the existence of personal data concerning him/her;
– of the purposes and methods of processing;
– of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative in the territory of the Italian State, where applicable;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the Italian State, managers or appointees.
b) The data subject has the right to request and obtain (by sending communication to the email address: email@example.com):
– the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
– the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– certification that the operations referred to in paragraphs 1) and 2) above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
c) The data subject has the right to object in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).The exercise of the above rights may be exercised directly or by giving, in writing, proxy or power of attorney to individuals or associations. In relation to the above, data subjects may directly, at any time, exercise THEIR rights by writing to our company firstname.lastname@example.org). We also inform, that for technical reasons, the time required for the possible deletion of personal data will be a maximum of 5 working days.